Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 15 :-/

Sooo, this weekend was hectic. I was home all weekend for the funeral, spent lots of time in the car, and uh, kinda blew whatever diet thing I was on off.

But I'm back on track now. Yesterday I was 170.0 lbs after I lifted, swam, and went for an hour walk. It wasn't as much cardio as I wanted, but I'm all set for a long run today.

I ate poptarts for breakfast as i walked to campus, ate lunch at 2:00pm of a grilled ham and cheese, a single serving of ice cream, and some chocolate milk. Then I snacked on grapes, before I went out to eat with some friends that were up for the weekend. It was a bacon cheeseburger with home made chips. I couldn't finish it all. But today is going to be one of those hot days where I won't want to eat. Pop-tarts for breakfast again, but I'm thinking a simple cold sandwich for lunch.

Fingers crossed that today's weigh in will be more hopeful than yesterdays.

Goose

No comments:

Post a Comment