Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 5(?)

So as I mentioned before, I was up late and had leftover pizza for breakfast/lunch. The rest of my day was much better.

I'm not positive how far I ran or even how long, but I made it through 20 songs on my Ipod. If you assume that all the songs are roughly 3:30 min in length, I ran for over an hour! I'm a little sore, but nothing serious. It may have been more of a jogging pace than a running pace. I hadn't expected to go for so long but I was feeling good. Woot! When I weighed in afterwords, I weighed 169.3 lbs! I know some of it was due to dehydration. I'm working on that too.

I ate an apple after my run/before dinner and of course lots of water. It didn't take much to fill me up at dinner.

Dinner tonight was made courtesy of my boyfriend, Austin. Spaghetti with chunky veggi sauce, garlic bread, chicken tenders, and canned peas and carrots. Since we can't buy wine, we had it all with cran-apple juice. Yum!

I also walked down to Jim's Food Mart and went grocery shopping. Lots of fresh veggies and some fruit! Only one boxed item...granola bars! I'm pretty excited to eat better and feel better. The buys I'm most excited about? Sweet corn, asparagus, and fresh string beans!

I miss eating them straight from the garden along with the leaf lettuce, and peas. Basically I miss having a garden and eating all the veggies Dad and Mom planted. Someday when I own my own place I guess.

I'm very much ready for a long bike ride tomorrow with my friend Sam!

No comments:

Post a Comment