Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 7

I was up at 6:30 this morning to run 2ish miles. The sunrise was well on its way but still amazing! A bowl of "Marshmallow Mateys" for breakfast! Aaarrrrrrghhhh!

After biking to and from classes I had a bologna and cheese sandwich and a bunch of grapes! A glass of milk then, and later a glass of chocolate milk for a snack.

I made it to the gym late today, but still fit in my back and "AAAAABB-dominal!!!" work outs. Weighed in at 170.0 tonight. I think the weight will start coming off now that I'm back to a steady weight. I ate the last left over slice of pizza afterwords at 9 pm. Gosh.

I'm making a pan of AH-mazing brownies right now, but no worries, they are for my friend and math tutor Perry. Really! That's not to say that I didn't scrape that bowl for all it was worth and lick the spoon clean. Ahem. I wanted to get them out of the house along with the chocolate chips and some of my chocolate sauce. If they're not there, I'm not tempted. I'm off to bed as soon as they're done! Hopefully I can get up for another awesome sunrise and a 40 min run. 6 am never used to be so early, ack!

Goose

No comments:

Post a Comment