Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 6

Today was a simple day for me. I got up for church, found out it was an hour earlier than I thought, and cleaned the apartment. Sam and I went for a long bike ride, stood in the water at the beach, then made a delicious dinner! We drove out to the breakers to go for a quick swim in Lake Superior and watch the sun set. Refreshing and very beautiful! Allie and her puppy Kessler were there too!

Food wise I think I've behaved the best so far this week. I had 2 scrambled eggs and 2 toaster waffles with OJ for breakfast. I had a slice of leftover pizza, a glass of milk, some green beans, and a "100 calorie smart-pop" single serving pop-corn. Dinner was chicken helper: chicken alfredo. I added asparagus for crunchies. All this cooking "on my own" (instead of relying on the microwave) makes me feel like a chef or something. :) Lemonade was a nice touch with it. I have a couple single serving ice cream cups that are 100 calories each. We each had one tonight. If you're going to share dinner, you'd best have a dessert too. But I don't feel bad about it. I honestly think guilt adds more pounds then it takes away.

Didn't make it to the gym to weigh in today, but that's fine. I'll weigh in tomorrow after I "PUMP SOME IRON!" :D

No comments:

Post a Comment